You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 10:56am

wedding ring

twice now i have tried to us my wedding ring to teleport to my wife and i get a message 'you cant use this item for 11 seconds' andthen i try to use it again and it has the 24hour timer on it. any ideas?

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 7:42pm

unfortunatly i dont have an answer, but have experianced the same for myself when using my wedding ring to tele.. chalk it up to a momentairy glitch i suppose, havent found away to keep it from happening yet, since it happens infrequent and at random times of use :(

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 7:43pm

If you have not done so already, I recommend registering on the new support site and send a ticket to support detailing your issue, the more data they can gather the better chances of them being able to pin point and fix the error :smile: