You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 18th 2012, 2:54am

Support account Activation

Hello i have made an account on support.mailrugames.com about a day now going for two, and i still havent received the activation link and i really need help with my situation, could somebody please help. thanks

Friday, May 18th 2012, 11:13am

Add noreply@mailrugames.com to Your contact list, make sure mails don't go to spam, and put it on whitelist, if you tell me what domain you use (gmail, hotmail?) ill explain you how, Usually adding to contact list pretty much fix it though, so try it first (u might need to send another confirm code or register a new account but adding noreply@mailrugames.com to ur contacts Before the register).

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 5:29am

i use hotmail

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 5:49am

also i cant register a new account because it wont let me use the email address again