You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 1:52am

Possible Scam?

about a week ago i got a system message from admins that basically told me that i had been selected for a special promotion that would yield a random pet and 5 adventure chests there were other items but i do not remember the requirements for the promo were that i obtained 5 diamonds before the 8th and on the 11th (today) i would get the items well now i have the diamonds have had them since i got the message and i have none of the items was this a real promo or some type of hack or scam?

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 8:10am

Well if you had received such mail should have confirmed admins first whether mail is fake or real. Now if you asking they can easily say that they dont send such mails BEWARE OF SUCH FAKE MAILS . Sorry to see you lose some hard earned real money :cry: