You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 29th 2012, 2:52am

Serious issue

After having a buggy tallaars that made me go to 6th from 3rd for some reason, and i was on the 19th fight out of 20 and that guaranteed my 3rd rank, now for some reason i walk out and all i see are invisibles and i can't talk to anyone nor get any message. I cleared Cache and did everything but i still see invisibles around the places i go instead of names. What's going on?
There's no time to play anymore....

Friday, June 29th 2012, 4:42am

ok... 2 times now this has happened.. after first one i saw this post but didnt say anything.. when i enter a location with u in it i see just ur name and rest are invisible as well.. happened first time in virgiya then in baurvill. when i refresh everythign went back to normal.. not even my name was shown at start.. just u and 2 invisible since 3 ppl were in room