You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 10:12am

Belt which you pay for with Bubbly Metal and Ragtikron Leather?

Well haven't played in a while and so I've forgotten where I can get this belt!

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 7:30pm

The Warlord's Belt
-Elder Verkiry has put you forward for an honourable award for your endeavours and achievements. The reward is nothing less than his belt. At the moment, this belt is being restored by the craftswoman. You must go to Soygura to pick it up.

-Go to Commander Norias in the Smoky Knolls and collect the belt from him.

-Go to the Kretches' Lair, kill the Head Sentinel [5] and take the Warlord's Belt from him. Then take it to Soygura the Craftswoman in the Square of Fire.

-Take Soygura the Craftswoman in the Square of Fire Ragtikron Leather (30 pcs) and Bubbly Metal (30 pcs). or 15 each half durabilety

:dragon:

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 7:49pm

For Humans:

The Warlord's Belt

Damirus the Warlord has put you forward for an honourable award for your endeavours and achievements. The reward is nothing less than his belt. At the moment, this belt is being restored by the craftsman. You must go to Ostap to pick it up.

- Go to Centurion Mekden in the Free Meadows and collect the Warlord's Belt from him.

- Go to the Kretches' Lair, kill the Head Sentinel [5] and take the Warlord's Belt from him. Then take it to Ostap the Craftsman in Daylight Square.

- Take Ostap the Craftsman in Daylight Square Ragtikron Leather (15 pcs) and Bubbly Metal (15 pcs) or 30 pcs each for reinforced Warlord's belt.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 7:59pm

Ah yes thanks, that's what I thought too. But I'm convinced that I had killed the setinel and handed the belt to ostap.... does it have a timer on it or something? I looked on my quests and its says kill the setinel... again.

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 8:00pm

Oh yes, and roughly how hard was the guy? I think he summoned an army with him right?

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 8:33pm

Naveen, I had the same problem but it doesn't show the quest at Ostap's until you have the metal and leather in your bag -

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 8:43pm

If you had turned the Leader's belt in to Ostap, then your current goal would show to collect the leather and metal.

Defeating the Kretch Leader and his army of kretches is all but easy. Once you enter the room you will have little time to hunt down the Kretch Leader and attack him. If you stall for too long you will be attacked by one of his guards and then the fun will start. In total there are 40+ Kretches at this area and it quite possible that you will have to fight everyone of the kretches in the Barracks. If you didnt manage to attack the Leader when you first entered there is a great possibility he will join your fight in due time. This quest is possible alone granted you bring an army of summons to back you up. But to cut the costs try to find someone who also needs the kretch leader and make a group. Its just a straight brawl fight and the strongest will prevail. If you lose you can come back and try again. During the duration of the instance any kretches you did kill will not respawn. You will encounter the following mobs in the Barracks:

Kretch Leader [5] - 700 hp
Kretch Sentinel [4] - 451 hp
Kretch Guard [3] - 138 hp

Note: It is possible to kill the Kretch Leader with out being jumped, or attacked by an entire army.

Contributed By: Moonwalker from Mentor's website. https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/i…ches-lair-guide
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 11:33am

Quoted from "Elven;148294"

Naveen, I had the same problem but it doesn't show the quest at Ostap's until you have the metal and leather in your bag -

Ok sweet, so I hope that it's the same for me, don't quite feel like killing a million kretches again!