You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 5:18am

EXE profession

OK, I've accepted the mission from BoV to infiltrate the BoE, gone and convinced the fanatic that I wish to join, clicked on the continue button, but I still am not offered the EXE profession by the Black Knight. What else do I need to do? (Yes, I have resigned any other 3rd profession.)

Monday, August 13th 2012, 5:43am

Quest: Collect Gungl Exiles [6] claws 15 pcs and 30g

Check your open quests for the info.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Monday, August 13th 2012, 8:04am

No. That is not in my open quests. I think the Fanatic portion of joining the BoE is messed up. The screen that should have given me some assignment only repeated Norak's assignment to me. "At the request of Norak the Virtuous, obtain Marmaluke's Crozier and the Shankar Amulet. For this you will have to earn the trust of Fanatic."

Monday, August 13th 2012, 8:21am

I go back to the Fanatic and he only offers to make hexes. I can not access the laboratory in the BoE den. It's like I'm stuck in between somehow.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 4:54pm

What does the Black Knight say?
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 6:01am

Quoted from "Sheal;148872"

What does the Black Knight say?

The Black Knight only offers me the Iron Five tournament. Nothing else.

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 7:09am

I think thats just to switch from bov to boe. Fanatic only offers to make hexes as thats how you get rep and you cant access the lab because your boe rep isnt high enough. Strange that you cant get exe prof from the black knight
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 12:38pm

Fanatic is offering you to make hexe's, because he wont let you into the labratory until you have 500 BoE rep and he defenetilly wont let you get your hands on the Shankar and Croizer until you get worship badge, then he trust you enough to show you these artifacts. So all you need is 1200 EE's and 1500 skulls to make all the Sickly, Swamp and Ghenna hexes you need to get to 3000 BoE rep and then you only need 500 EE's for the worship badge. Fanatics trust is not eassily obtained ! You didn't really think you could just walz in and nick these artifacts, did you ? :neznau:

Have fun with this quest ! :koldun:

PS: Since this is a quest for you to be able to obtain the BoE worship badge without lossing your 3rd profession skill, i.e. if you were a lvl 4 healer when you took this quest, once you completed it, you then go back to the BoV chap and you get your healer skill back. But if your plans is to become an executioner and drop healer, then no need to do this quest, just drop it, drop any 3rd professions, go to Black Knight and hopefully if you not having the quest any longer, he give you option to become an Executioner, then Fantic will give you same options as now, to make hexes.

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 1:52pm

Gee! Only 1700 EEs and 1500 skulls. That's a pretty cheap Red Badge.

As it turns out the Black Knight will not offer the Executioner quest. I've resigned Healer, and now declined the Evil for Hire quest from the BoV, but still no EXE quest. It must be that one needs to join the BoE normally (which permanently prevents one from regaining prior standing in the BoV) before the Black Knight will offer the EXE quest.

Since I don't have 1700 EEs handy, I'll be without a 3rd profession for a while.

Thanks to all for your input. Special thanks to Alida, who is also in this boat with me. :)

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 9:58am

Not sure if this change has occurred here already, but on russian server they were fixing BoV+exe last year. Those that chose exe would lose the BoV reputation and all the buffs except the purchased skull and the mount.

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 10:06am

P.S. Certificates are on the server, so the change might be only a matter of time.