You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 30th 2012, 3:43pm

Inter-Server CC doesn't load fights

Whenever i go onto interserver CC my fights dont load, just comes up with the black background and thats it. Ive been told to download google chrome as i play via browser & yet that still doesnt help me at all. I join the CC but then i cant even have a fight even if a no armour lvl 3 attacks me, ill time out & it will come up as a defeat:cry::rr: so i have to sit out & when i do this i get accused of helping the humans which is what i dont wanna be doing. Ive never had this problem until the Interserver cc started. A mentor said to me that this is regular and after about 3fights they shoud start loading up.. but after 4 fights they still dont so i have no choice but to sit out.:stesn: i need help ASAP because, i need money from coal & i need 35 red crystals which i keep mining but keep dieing and losing them because i cant fightt! Any help is highly recommended as i dont have the foggiest idea what to do:help: