You are not logged in.

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 12:49pm

Riding skill beginner for free

Hello,
On 23rd of August i got a system message in post telling me i got a once in a lifetime ofer to get first riding ability for free if i buy 10 diamonds. This should happen after 31 of August. Well i bought diamonds and i'm waiting but nothing is happening, I even went to Orfin, beast master, but he is telling me that i can do this only next level.
I want to know if there is something i can do now, or do i need to wait until level 4 to get it? (because lvl 4 is ages away from me ...):son:
Thank you in advance.

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 5:03pm

u get it on monday, admins dont work on weekends
I Will Be Legendary!! :devil:

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 6:05pm

ok, thanks for the heads up on monday ...I too arrived and was worried : ) lol ....soooo Stoked to have a mount!!! lol

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 8:36am

How I can get ridding skill?
In Wirgorld cost is 45g

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 12:38pm

I bought 10 diamonds too for Event 30 + 31/08 - zorbe, but I have not received anything yet.
Orphinn ask only 45 golds ...
Please can you see the problem ?
Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 3:20am

Hi,

Please give them time to do it. It was a hoilday over this weekend and people have been gone due to the hoilday. I'm sure if you give them time they will do it.

Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 2:32pm

I got my Riding skills, Admins didn't notify me just Altered my Riding skills stat in Attributes. Check you're attribute page in pack, it might have been done already

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:44am

I got mine as well too.

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:50am

:clap: Happy hunting all.

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 10:10am

I got mine aswell, thank you very much all, and thanks a lot admins for this opportunity, it was really great and i'm very happy with my latest achievement :)

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 1:06pm

I must warn u all from level 3 who got the riding skill - the mount is not available to ride or use until level 4 - that's the restriction.

Monday, December 10th 2012, 6:09pm

so only lvl 3 get this right?? so if i lvl up i could have the option aswell? dont wanna lvl up just yet if i then dont have that option :)
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Monday, December 10th 2012, 6:26pm

No, this was during a special event. Its not on now.

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 5:37pm

---ShockWave---
You should receive the riding skill even as a lvl 2 if you received the email about this special chance and have bought the required diamonds for it. You won't be able to use a mount before lvl 4 though.

Danilus
The event is repeated now and is on again.

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 11:41pm

I also got this message and I was wondering if I would still get the mount if I got diamonds via sponsor pay, does anyone know if that still gives you the riding skill?

Friday, January 4th 2013, 12:29pm

well, it isn't free if ya MUST buy anything ... 2 b honest that word "free" make me angry, because meaning at any place you could buy anything is upside down :P People - nothing is free on this World !!! :P