You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "SilentWater" started this thread

Monday, September 10th 2012, 1:20pm

Game Client not showing Main screen.

Hi,

I've reinstalled my game client due to windows re-installation.
After reinstall, I have updated my Java version, and Flash version. But even after that the game client is not showing me the location screen.
Neither am I able to see any of the top bar, right bar or belt slots.
I can only see chat bar and the bottom right square which lists people.

I've tried reinstalling the game client again, cleared IE cache, and also deleted the temp folders. But no resolution to problem.
I've removed all traces of client from registry, did a system restore. But still nothing.
Curious thing is, that when I log in to client using my level 3 magmar player, the client works perfectly.

Please help

Regards,
Sharad.

I've logged a ticket in the support.mailrugames.com website as well, since I got that address when I emailed support@warofdragons.com

Game Masters forum didn't let me post a thread. Maybe it's closed or something.

Monday, September 10th 2012, 1:33pm

This is screenshot of my game client.

Monday, September 10th 2012, 5:27pm

Support has said they can't help me. It's upto the player base now. Please help me :/

Saturday, September 15th 2012, 12:23am

I asked them again and we figured it out now. On their end, they removed Facebook connection from my character. It started working since then. If anyone experiences similar issues, please do message me, I tried a couple more workarounds to this issue.