You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 1:57am

Super Blows

This is definately going to appear as a very noobish question to some of you more seasoned players but I have yet to figure out how to toggle between my three super blow skills. What do I have to do to change them? :whistling:

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 7:48am

Well, you can use any super-blow you wish in a fight and not just the one which shows at the bottom of your fight screen. The fight screen super blow display is just a handy way to keep track of your combo. If you want to change it, simply click on it during fight and a list of all your available super blows pops up and u can click on the one u wish to display on your fight screen.

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 10:16am

Look in the mentor help site. There are a few sites you can use to keep track of what combos you've tried. You might not need it at a lower level but it helps.

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 4:13pm

Thanks guys, the tips are much appreciated :D

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 4:32pm

Update

well. I opened the super blow section from the bottom of the fight screen as you suggested Lastwarrior. The box listing my different types of blows does indeed pop up but no matter what I try, it will not allow me to choose any one of the upgraded ones that I've been given since I started playing the game. The little green arrow to the left of the first noob skill will not budge... ?(

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 11:07am

That is weird. Are you sure you were clicking on the text part of the superblow list? Because I checked and it was working fine for me.

Monday, December 10th 2012, 9:56pm

Yes

I tried everything but nothing seemed to work. A few days later it toggled to the second skill quite suddenly. I've concluded that its a minor gliche of some kind. I'm able to get along without it so its all good for the time being:) :snowball:

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 2:17pm

The suggestions above should work. Go into ur backpack and then into ur super-blow tab, now try the above when hunting. If it still refuses to be merry then ur final option is to click on the star icon in the top right hand when in battle. It will open a small new window, select the super-blow u want to keep focus on, the window will stay open so u can see all ur super-blows. GL :xmasparty: