You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 5:52pm

Help with a few quests

Dear Mentors,

I would like some help with 3 seperate quests if possible?

1. The Scattered Necklace. I've almost collected 50 pearls for Sorena the Mermaid, Can someone tell me what the reward and exp for this quest is? Also is it essential for anyother part of the game or just a random quest?

2. Gizedor's Big Problem. Ive read the message he gives you at the start of the quest, but have no idea how to proceed from here.
The first head said:
Yo-war-ors-me-d-om-ar-nd-ki-a-ss-e-id-wh-yo-sh-ld-lp-in-ea-di-y-ha-be-br-di-in-to-r-ho-the-re-in-my-fe-mis-yo-be-er-lp-so-it-t-im-ngr-aga-i-nt-met-ng-ea-i-as-th-wo-wi-my-ub-t-eyr-to-sm

The second head said:
U-ri-co-an-st-p-ou-ma-ng-me-iv-no-ea-y-u-ou-he-me-st-d-rt-worms-ve-en-ee-ng-my-we-my-me-y-mak-g-li-a-ery-ud-tt-he-me-rt-ou-and-hu-y-in-wa-so-hi-to-t-ch-ed-e-rms-th-cl-bu-th-e-o-all

Current goal: Help Gizedor find a way to deal with his unwanted guests. Can someone tell me the next step please?

3. How can I get the Lv7 Lagmur, I current have the standard Lv6 mount. Is there a quest I need to do and can I do it at Lv8 or Lv9?

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can provide, it is much appreciated.

Happy Christmas to all :xmastree: :xmasparty: xxx

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 10:54pm

Was given this answer in game to Question one in case anyone else needs the info. The Scattered Necklace quest gives for 50 pearls you get 15000 xp, mysterious knapsacks x5,valuable gift, 30 efrils, 10 great giants, flowers, 3.59g Not sure of the rewards/exp if you hand in less.

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 2:47am

see the mentor site: https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/g…zedors-language

in short: write out the 2 messages one block at a time in ABABAB... pattern then you have to figure out where the spaces are, but it is easy to read.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 2:04pm

I'm not 100% certain but u need to do the quest "Secrets of the past and the future" which maybe available from lvl10, like I said I am not 100% certain. GL :xmasparty: