You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 2:40am

Problem with a player

I am making a formal complaint against a magmar {acro}. She attacked me and the members of the clan i was in without sufficient warning or with provication which resulted in a two day injury. I Then tried to communicate to my position in the clan is not good enough to hold any wieght that i couold not just expel someone or ask them to leave(which she had demanded). she would not budge on her decision to continue her barrage . I left it alone Now while i have been in forum I checked on my character I was messaged by acro to not talk to her or i would be hexed . , like I said I left the clan I was in for almost one week that is 1g wasted.

And I decided to leave the clan I just joined and tried talking to her so i sent her two letters defending my position and trying to tell her i was in the forum. I leave it up to the higher powers to resolve this..I do not need this on my record.Please have this problem resolved

Thank you Otto42

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 1:43pm

now hohesly.....where we get this noobs from :cry: :cry:

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 11:37am

msg I got frim this clan cannot be put in public...if adminstration want to see deatals..msg in prv

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 1:40pm

yes,pls tell administration we done and you done.

Monday, January 14th 2013, 3:41pm

This is an issue between you two. We see no reason to interfere here. I hope you can sort this out soon. :king: