You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 3:47pm

rules of game

Are we not all equal under game rules--why i see some posts deleted for swearing and others not -deleting only the ones u disagree with or don't like the person who made the post is not great way to act.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 6:09pm

Although I am not a mentor nor a forum moderator I will also be keeping an eye on the forums.
I always enjoy reading what everyone has to say on a daily basis. Some negative & some positive.
I encourage you (and everyone) to continue posting your thoughts and opinions and wish everyone much luck, success, and fun in-game and in real life.
:beer:

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 6:15pm

.....and I don`t mean to take anything away from forum mod at all, but swearing in chat will get you gagged.... swearing in forum has consequences also

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 12:13pm

Hi Blanj.

Thank you for asking, for any forums mod, all posts and players are equal. However, unfortunately we have biological tendencies to miss things. I'm sure had we been programmed we wouldn't miss some of the posts that you have spotted. I can only encourage you to complain on all the posts you see breaking the rules as I encourage all our readers. I haven't seen any of your posts complaints yet, I look forward to them as they will be in my inbox when you do. :rose: