You are not logged in.

MiLk [5] 

Forum Noob

• "MiLk" started this thread

Monday, April 8th 2013, 6:23pm

Same Computer Accounts

So on the game rules. It says, you can have more than 1 account per computer except these accounts may never trade or join the same battle.
What if my friend came over to my house and logged on his account. Would that mean that we could no longer trade or hunt together in the game?
And if he was a Mag and I was Human would we receive bans?

P.S I am currently overseas traveling so my IP changes a lot, I am yet to put this in my info.

Thanks in advance.
:)

Monday, April 8th 2013, 7:42pm

Hi MiLk from general knowledge I've been told that once two characters share the same PC it is considered multi player accounts regardless of whether your friend, your brother or even your pet ferrit is playing the second account. Now that does not mean you can not trade with your friend, as per the new rules change also there is free trade meaning that you are free to trade with whom ever when ever.. but keep it fair ;) The hunting issue I would get in touch with a guard, because joining same fights with multi player accounts IS prohibited. and your last questions about human and magmar.. since the new rules you can have both a human and a magmar character.. you do not have ot pick only one race, but again.. their interaction is strictly prohibited if you are playing form same PC. I wouldnt recommend alllowing anyone to play from your computer.. it keeps it simple and then you dont have ot worry about most of these rules. Hopes this helps :) and again Im not a guard so if you are unsure of these answers its always best to reach out to a guard for clarification.
:horse: A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.

Monday, April 8th 2013, 7:45pm

doh >.< and when ur playing multi characters, always check to make sure that your on the right character when posting in mentor section :lol: sometimes forum forgets to switch your characters when you log out LOL anyway as you can see I am a multiplayer with both a human and magmar account ;)

MiLk [5] 

Forum Noob

Friday, April 12th 2013, 5:55pm

If my friend who is a Magmar happened to come to my house where I am a Human. It would not be allowed for him to log in via my WiFi as this would show as same IP address?

Friday, April 12th 2013, 6:59pm

He could play from your IP but you both need make sure NO interaction has ever taken place between the two of you, if you want to be safe and out of jail lol... Same PC is what consideres any account a multi, same IP long as your same race you can trade and fight together etc with yur friend.. but when your talking about different races, the lines can get blurred so my recomendation if your friend is a magmar just make sure you guys dont interact in the game and theres no rules to be broken :)
:horse: A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.

MiLk [5] 

Forum Noob

Friday, April 12th 2013, 7:05pm

Ooh, okey.
Thanks for help c: