You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "FatalDeath" started this thread

Friday, April 26th 2013, 3:07pm

Whats going on with the EE"S?

I have had 7 rainy's and got 3 EE's, where did they all go, I am not the only one to notice this. You have to have them for so many things such as BOV rep. but have not been getting any, ever lvl 5's just starting the rainy's have not gotten hardly any. :|
"Remember to always take care of you" :)

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 5:35am

Far as Im aware theres not been any change in the EE drop rate, ive had clan mates/friends report 6-12 ee in one rainbow/rage and some who report 0-3 EE per rainbow/rage, so from my perspective I havent noticed a dramatic change in recent.. maybe just a dry spell for your character?

Monday, April 29th 2013, 6:37pm

myself got 8 EE on last rain..imagine my supprise
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Friday, May 10th 2013, 11:28am

When I first made level 6 I had a 4 hour rage period where i got 12 EE's the next 4 hours I got 4 EE's I have had a 2 hour period where I got 1 EE it is random. Not sure how it is generated but it does fluctuate. From one extreme to the other..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 12:09am

It is variable for sure. This was a lvl6 dodger.

23:04 ????? ยป xl_Arion 1st_lx : 14 EE's 7 skuls 3 leather helms 1 grey rune 1 blue fozzil and 105 Grate bloods and 20 Grate lifes

well done, I will get this sort of luck 1 day, until then fingers crossed.

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 4:08am

done 2 rainy now..in total 16 EE along with other useful stuff,then after me afriend came at same lvl as me and got nothing. ofcourse its random,but they definetly tempered with the drop rates but that was a while ago :(
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 8:41pm

The compensation for a few getting good rainy is the many having crappy rainy. Overall they want the supply to stay low and demand high..price stays up and people have no choice but to paypal if they really want them for rep
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo: