You are not logged in.

Friday, June 21st 2013, 11:33pm

Wraiths to attack estates

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…&id=143&page=10

"Wall - protects against monster attacks and could protect against attacks from other players with the Scroll of Attack/Executioner or Wraiths."

how do we set wraiths to attack someones estate? :evil:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, June 21st 2013, 11:36pm

& What will happen to estate once been attacked/ what kills the wraith because it be attacking estate forever etc
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, June 21st 2013, 11:56pm

Wall protects the person from wraiths. You don't set wraiths to attack the estate.

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 5:54am

So at lvl 3 wall i have some probability of protecting myself from monster attacks while i do my professions and i have 60% chance of protecting myself from enemy executions and wraiths....umm is that right? :) haha
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 9:37am

This works outside the estates too right?
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 10:49am

Doesn't say that so i doubt it...i guess it'll only work at the location of your estate.

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 9:24pm

There is no Player list while in Estates.. So I really don't see how you can be attacked.. Now they may be planning on adding it as a feature later.. That we don't know..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: