You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 21st 2013, 11:33pm

Wraiths to attack estates

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…&id=143&page=10

"Wall - protects against monster attacks and could protect against attacks from other players with the Scroll of Attack/Executioner or Wraiths."

how do we set wraiths to attack someones estate? :evil:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, June 21st 2013, 11:36pm

& What will happen to estate once been attacked/ what kills the wraith because it be attacking estate forever etc
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, June 21st 2013, 11:56pm

Wall protects the person from wraiths. You don't set wraiths to attack the estate.

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 5:54am

So at lvl 3 wall i have some probability of protecting myself from monster attacks while i do my professions and i have 60% chance of protecting myself from enemy executions and wraiths....umm is that right? :) haha
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 9:37am

This works outside the estates too right?
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 10:49am

Doesn't say that so i doubt it...i guess it'll only work at the location of your estate.

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 9:24pm

There is no Player list while in Estates.. So I really don't see how you can be attacked.. Now they may be planning on adding it as a feature later.. That we don't know..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: