You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 11:25am

Updating the mentor site

Is it possible that all mentors do a small effort and update the site. with the new update is way outdated and its a big help for every player out here

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 5:09pm

Hi Nighthawk, the Mentor site is managed by 3-4 individuals and not all metors have editing access, there is a feedback option on the site, please feel free to leave you feedback with what you would like to see updated.

Thursday, June 27th 2013, 11:21pm

The Mentors that were looking after it have either left game, or wound back how much they play.
The site was never a Mentor responsibility, but as the original 3 players who put it together were mentors at the time, it was decided to give it the Mentor name.
Just to add, as it was not part of mentor duties, the individuals who worked on it did so in there own time.

From what i can tell none of the current mentors are interested in maintaining it or adding to it.

Howeber Nighthawk, if you are interested in providing that help to other players, I can get you a copy of the site that you can build on, you will need to rename it of cource.

Friday, June 28th 2013, 2:30pm

I can help provide information, but I'm not that great in Website building.

Its sad that none of the current mentors want to maintain the site and update it. Most players get there info from that site and its in a lot of info pages. But now its completly outdated. Thats way I wanted to see an up to date version.

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 12:44am

Just to add here, Its not a matter of mentors Not wanting too, its more of we dont have the access to update it like wombat said Only 3 ppl had the ability to update it and those permissions never were changed, currnt mentors just dont have that access. additionally like you stated you need some knowledge of website building and thats another problem we face, I know me personally i have lots of info I could add.. but I dont have the access or the knowledge on how to build a website to do so. Any one with the knowledge and ability is welcome to make a wiki for legends and I would more than happily supply info :)

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 8:51am

My Bad Queen of Death, didn't want to make the mentors look bad. So if there's someone who can do wonders with websites, it can become up to date. Hopefully there is a person who wants to help out.

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 11:17am

There were 3 site creators, but there have been many mentors who have stepped up to help maintain the site.
Currently there are 8 people with edit abilities.

Maybe over the time it has just been forgotten.
I can not comment on what its like now, but in the months before I left Mentors, all anyone was intersted in doing was sitting in Klesva to 'earn' gold, as it was more profitable then profs and had less exp then hunting.

Lady Jedi is the main owner of the site, and when she left game, she asked who she should hand it over to. She had no reply. At that stage there was still a few working on the back end, but nothing was ever pubished.

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 12:44pm

well i might as well add something to whats been said so far...

of the original people to work on the info site, i am the only one left. its true lady jedi was the first site owner but since she left she passed the 'burden' to me. to begin with the site had just mentors who edited it, but tht changed and i'd say at least 50% of the few editors left are non mentors, the site was never affiliated to the admin, guards or mentors, it just started off like that.

I do try to keep certain areas up to date, add new quests, check feedback etc but i don't have the time i used to, and its a fairly big site now, and there were quite a few changes with this last update. From what i can see the other members on the site are in a similar position that they haven't the time to work on the site.

but most of the information on there is accurate - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 3:28pm

I must say a big thank you to the peple in the game that use the feedback system to pass on new quest details and rewards and other small changes that need to be done to the site

Friday, September 6th 2013, 10:23pm

new quest info

quest An unusual find.
Start by getting cameo from killing golems. Was in fight with both stone and granite ones.
1 talk to fisherman
2- talk to Marisa, Layla and Magdelina
3- I gave it to Marisa
Received: 8000 experience , 1 92. Removed: Cameo 1 pcs
.You have received the chosen item Strong Amulet of Destruction. Choice of blue item.