You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 10:15pm

Geb Armour Rune Defect

I have just applied a Rune of Strength Geb to my Underwater Armour and it now gives me less HP's than before.
In my attributes at the bottom it says "Items without a specific fighting style: Vitality: -20% (-130)".
There was no problems before I applied this rune and has been fine with all the other Strength Runes I have in the armour.
I'm assuming this is an error as the Geb rune is new since the update...can anyone shed any light on this (admin?) as it has brought my initial excitement down to pure despair.
I hope this can be rectified soon as I basically live Underwater ;)
:smoke:

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 10:41pm

ok...I have had a play about and think I may have found the reason for the penalty in my attributes.

Having 5 pieces with strength runes fires the set bonus and assumes a BC fighting style but as I have a HW bow (my land style), I think that caused the penalty.

When I unequip the bow the penalty is removed. So I guess I now need a BC bow :drop:

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 12:28am

correct Yippee ;) I found that out with my dodger bow as well, so i simply take my bow off when im doing UW things I wish they would come out with a Generalist version of a Bow that maybe could be classified under the Ringmail quests or sumthing :)

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 10:08pm

yeah, a generalist bow would have done the trick.

Just got my BC bow now and everything is hunky dory - I can resume my UW exploits :smile: