You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 8:27am

Problem with elexir creation

Hi,
I want to create a Weak Elixir of Giant. I`ve got the recipe, and all the ingredients, and a alchemist profesion.
When I click on the "Sreate"button, it says "You do not have enough of the required ingredient!".
Could it be a mistake in the recipe?

Thanks

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 6:26pm

make sure that you have EXACTLY what recipe calls for and the proper level of skill
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 9:38pm

Hi,
I want to create a Weak Elixir of Giant. I`ve got the recipe, and all the ingredients, and a alchemist profesion.
When I click on the "Sreate"button, it says "You do not have enough of the required ingredient!".
Could it be a mistake in the recipe?

Thanks

Yes the text on the recipe is wrong I forget which dust it takes... try having all 3 types in your bag.. and see which one it uses...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 9:59pm

use turquoise instead of aquamarine dust
I'll look that up...