You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:48am

Parts of red weapon and bow Trade Fair

can somebody explain the logic behind the thing that i can just buy 1 part out of 6 , for the red weapon and same case with red bow . won't it be simpler to just let buy 6 pieces in 1 go :xmasparty:
Answer somebody plz !!!!!

Monday, October 14th 2013, 9:55am

Yes it would be more logical but sadly we can't. Took me 6 trade fairs now an finally made just one of my 2 dodger red weaps,...need to wait another 6 fairs for 2nd one....for bonecrusher is not the case, they can get full weapon bo0th handed in 6 fairs not 12..kinda not fair on dodger an hw.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 11:41am

can you tell , when is the possibility of :jump: next trade fair ??

Monday, October 14th 2013, 11:50am

christmas, and if they would make all 6 fragments available to buy in 1 fair, they couldve just kept the full items in there like in the past

Monday, October 14th 2013, 1:02pm

Hello everybody:

The main logic on this subject is that red weapons are very powerful and meant to be rare on the game. It is because of that we are offering those kind of stuff piece by pice.

Sern

Monday, October 14th 2013, 4:09pm

Hi Sern,

Could you please tell us why the cost of a red level 3 bow when bought using the 5 parts per fair, totals upto 60g. (15g for the 5 parts, and 45g for the Craftsmen to make it), when the actual marked price of the Bow is 30g. both here as well as on the other servers.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 4:09pm

Should add that they sell for 30g during Winter Fair.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 6:21pm

often at chriistmas faiir we could buy whole weps there,not fragments..so wee can only hope then :)
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Monday, October 14th 2013, 8:02pm

Yes it would be more logical but sadly we can't. Took me 6 trade fairs now an finally made just one of my 2 dodger red weaps,...need to wait another 6 fairs for 2nd one....for bonecrusher is not the case, they can get full weapon bo0th handed in 6 fairs not 12..kinda not fair on dodger an hw.

true i need 5 parts to get 1 weapon ..but thats what i get ONE weapon ,witch is destroyed twice as fast as ur 2 weapon so when mine is destroyed u still have 1/2 or ur arsenal left over .

on another note ....for me to create that 1 weapon it cost me 30g + 5 parts .....ur cost 6g + 5parts ( lvl7 weapons )

so not sure who realy gets an advantage realy ?(

there will alwais be 2 side to every medal .
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 1:42pm

Hello, SilentWater:

The prices on the items shall only be seen as an something to orient players. For instance the Evil Eyes are sold for more than 50s seen in their description. Also the ludial chain parts are sold for much more than 1 silver. Another important point is that the repairing costs for the red items are cheaper this way. If the developers make them expensiver in their description, you would have to pay more for repairing.

Kind regards,

Sern

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sern" (Oct 15th 2013, 5:20pm)

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 1:54pm

since when could you repair a red item that starts as 6/1? id like to know how

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 2:47pm

Hello, SilentWater:

The prices on the items shall only be seen as an something to orient players. For instance the Evil Eyes are sold for more than one gold seen in their description. Also the ludial chain parts are sold for much more than 1 silver. Another important point is that the repairing costs for the red items are cheaper this way. If the developers make them expensiver in their description, you would have to pay more for repairing.

Kind regards,

Sern

Hi Sern,

First of all, Evil eyes' marked price is 50s.
Secondly, Red items with 6/1 Durability cannot be repaired.
Thirdly, the bow and other red items are sold at marked prices during Christmas Fair. Both here and also on dwar.ru

So pardon me, if I don't find any sense in your reply.

I would again like to reiterate that the level 3 bows cost 60g to make if I go the 5 pieces assembling way. While they sell for marked price that is 30g during Christmas Fair. Just want to know why this disparity?

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=10574 Level 7 Bow

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=151243578 Level 3 Bow

http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…rtikul_id=10578 Level 12 Bow.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 4:43pm

oooooo......christmas fair !!!! just need to wait 2 months 10 days more :rolleyes: :D

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 5:23pm

Hello again:

Yes, the evil eyes are marked as 50s, my mistake. Then again, this makes the point given even more solid.

Sern

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 5:52pm

so you reply about getting the price of ee wrong, but the more important point of the of the price of red wepons and the fact they cant be repaired so the price on them doesnt influence repair costs is ignored?

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 6:19pm

Hello again:

Yes, the evil eyes are marked as 50s, my mistake. Then again, this makes the point given even more solid.

Sern

Hello again to you too,

You ignore the main body of my post. This makes the point that I have given, even more solid.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 6:27pm

In case you have forgotten how your own game works, let me refresh your memory that the red weapons that can actually be repaired, are not gotten from any Trade Fair, but only from chests/Wand. These are the weapons only (As far as my knowledge goes) with 30/30 durability and 30 days limit after which they disappear.

And since you've completely cold-shouldered the main points in my previous posts, I shall once again, at great cost to my sanity, tell you what the problems are -

The prices on the items shall only be seen as an something to orient players. For instance the Evil Eyes are sold for more than 50s seen in their description. Also the ludial chain parts are sold for much more than 1 silver. Another important point is that the repairing costs for the red items are cheaper this way. If the developers make them expensiver in their description, you would have to pay more for repairing.

First of all Red Items made from assembling the pieces from fragments are of 6/1 durability. And they cannot be repaired.
Secondly - The price of the Red bow from assembling them using these very fragments, is 60g in total. But they are sold for 30g during Christmas Fair.

Please, if you wish to ignore these points, then do please say it out loud. I always keep thinking that maybe your monitor is fuzzy or your internet loads only half the pages :cry:

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 6:34pm

guys red weapons are over powered, and should stay rare always, thats why you cant repair. but that doesnt explain why we dont get more fairs...if you can buy one piece of the weapon per fair, you need atleast 4 fairs per year to make it worth it

i think what sern is trying to say with ee's is that if they are marked 50s and they are much more worth, just imagine what red weapons are worth if they are marked 30g-70g and so on...i might be mistaken
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 6:46pm

BattleKing,

I'm not saying that red weapons shouldn't be rare.
I also, have no issue about them being non-repairable.

What I do care about, is that when the red items actually "DO" sell for their marked prices during the Christmas Fair, then why are players supposed to pay double that cost for making a Bow when they have waited nearly a year collecting the 5 bow fragments and already paying half the price of the bow at which it sell for during Christmas.

I try my best not to speak out against administration of the game, (having been part of one myself in the old days), but the claims being made here, are, pardon me, totally outlandish.

Accomplished writer Brandon Sanderson has written during one of his Fantasy series novels, that "An argument needs a counter-argument, in order to prove itself"
I for one, take that as a great fact. And that is also mathematically proven.
All of us know that as, The exception that proves the theory.

But let's not make counter arguments just for the sake of making them okay?

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:02pm

lol i do hope the whole post wasnt aimed at me, didnt try to offend.

chrismas = presents = half price for red weapons ( or basicly their normal price )

all the rest of the fairs = you get them for double the price if your chrismas one breaks ...

just n theory

:wink:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: