You are not logged in.

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:19pm

I asked a mentor ( Nefertiti) about the bank account at swindlers hide out

I would like my 3 gold back I asked Nefertiti if the safty deposit box was a new box or just a add on he said it was just like the bank and all it did was add a spot on my box not a hole 9 space box . I feel that i was wrongly derected and I would have never done it if not so . Please return my 3 gold .
Thank you PA1N

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 12:46am

M i s t e r E » PaleDeath, PA1N : pa1n here is ur mentor
22:22 PaleDeath » PA1N : sup dude how can I help
22:23 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : Hi i asked about the saftey deposit box at swindlers and the mentor told me it was just like the bank box
22:24 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I payed the 3 gold to find out it was a slot
PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : not a hole 9 slot box Id like my gold returned please I would have never done it if he did not tell me that
PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : ok swindler sells you a extra bank box in City or in Klesva ....not sure which place you selected. But when you first get access to a bank you start with 9 boxes I think
22:26 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : soo if you start with 9.....you will now find that you what 1 more box to use either in city or klesva....1 more than you had
22:26 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : Yes and I asked if it was a hole box or a slot he said its just like the banks
22:26 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I even said at the end so its a hole box cool thanks mate
22:27 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : you do not get 9 more spaces to use in bank....you only get 1....I think they max out at 18 total spaces for each bank....one in city and one in klesva
PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I was missguided on it , Yes I understand thats why I asked
22:28 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : good to go....don't worry was not wasted you will find that eventually you'll max out your bank space eventually
22:28 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : So do i get my gold back ???
22:29 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : no ...no refunds from the game
22:29 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : Thats bull(oops)
PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I asked and was told wrong by your group
PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : being offered to you by some NON-player character (NPC)
22:31 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I asked for that reson sdo i would not lose my gold on a spot
22:32 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : ok lets take M i s t e r E out of convo he does not seem to be involve but you and I can continue
22:33 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I play by the rules
22:33 PaleDeath » PA1N : well the positive part is now you have an extra bank box to use. soo your money was not entirely lost you do get a benefit from it
22:33 PA1N » PaleDeath : No I coulda got that for a gold
22:33 PA1N : nprv[PaleDeath] ot 3
22:33 PA1N » PaleDeath : not 3
22:34 PaleDeath » PA1N : no way to purchase and extra bank spot for 1 gold
22:34 PA1N » PaleDeath : Like I said it was why I asked before i done it
22:35 PA1N » PaleDeath : Like I said I asked just for that reason If I woulda known I would have not paid that out
22:36 PaleDeath » PA1N : don't let it bum you out man....mistakes happen...just keep pluggin along....this will not make or break your character development
PA1N » PaleDeath : Then they should have said I don't know
22:38 PaleDeath » PA1N : for you to think we have some reason to intentially LIE or mislead you...then you do NOT understand our posistion
22:39 svetli » PaleDeath : Hi, what do u get after finishing the quest great journey
22:39 PaleDeath » PA1N : we are here to help and we do our best to assist those that seek our ADVICE ....if someone was incorrect in what they adviced I assure you it was not done on purpose
22:39 PA1N » PaleDeath : I do I modded for FM and I would have never told a player if i was not sure

22:25 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : not a hole 9 slot box Id like my gold returned please I would have never done it if he did not tell me that
22:25 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : ok swindler sells you a extra bank box in City or in Klesva ....not sure which place you selected. But when you first get access to a bank you start with 9 boxes I think
22:26 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : soo if you start with 9.....you will now find that you what 1 more box to use either in city or klesva....1 more than you had
22:26 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : Yes and I asked if it was a hole box or a slot he said its just like the banks
22:26 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I even said at the end so its a hole box cool thanks mate
22:27 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : you do not get 9 more spaces to use in bank....you only get 1....I think they max out at 18 total spaces for each bank....one in city and one in klesva
22:27 Player Dagger [11] has won 54! From the One-Armed Bandit
22:27 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I was missguided on it , Yes I understand thats why I asked
22:28 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : good to go....don't worry was not wasted you will find that eventually you'll max out your bank space eventually
22:28 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : So do i get my gold back ???
22:29 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : no ...no refunds from the game
22:29 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : Thats bull(oops)
22:29 The Failed Experiment Event has ended!!
22:29 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I asked and was told wrong by your group
22:30 Looking for rare or unique items? Visit instances! Read guide here along with a list of items .
22:30 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : mentors offer advice ....we do NOT make you do anything in the game. All choices and ALL decisiions are made and are final when YOU make the choice to select whatever is
22:31 info : New to the game? Have a look at the Books of Knowledge
22:31 info : Having trouble overcoming monsters? Get a group together!
22:31 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : being offered to you by some NON-player character (NPC)
22:31 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I asked for that reson sdo i would not lose my gold on a spot
22:32 PaleDeath » PA1N, M i s t e r E : ok lets take M i s t e r E out of convo he does not seem to be involve but you and I can continue
22:33 info : Don't know how to put on your armour or equip your weapon? Read this guide.
22:33 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
22:33 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I play by the rules
22:33 PaleDeath » PA1N : well the positive part is now you have an extra bank box to use. soo your money was not entirely lost you do get a benefit from it
22:33 PA1N » PaleDeath : No I coulda got that for a gold
22:33 PA1N : nprv[PaleDeath] ot 3
22:33 PA1N » PaleDeath : not 3
22:34 PaleDeath » PA1N : no way to purchase and extra bank spot for 1 gold
22:34 PA1N » PaleDeath : Like I said it was why I asked before i done it
22:35 PA1N » PaleDeath : Like I said I asked just for that reason If I woulda known I would have not paid that out
22:36 PaleDeath » PA1N : don't let it bum you out man....mistakes happen...just keep pluggin along....this will not make or break your character development
22:37 PA1N » PaleDeath : No but it will make me quit this game , To be lied to by a mod or admin and then be told its all good is wrong
22:38 PA1N » PaleDeath : No its not all good I work hard on this game and play by your rules
22:38 PaleDeath » PA1N : dude you we are players too....and there are alot of things in this game to remember
22:38 PaleDeath : Mentor on Duty!!If you have a question I'm happy to try and help.
22:38 PA1N » PaleDeath : Then they should have said I don't know
22:38 PaleDeath » PA1N : for you to think we have some reason to intentially LIE or mislead you...then you do NOT understand our posistion
22:39 svetli » PaleDeath : Hi, what do u get after finishing the quest great journey
22:39 PaleDeath » PA1N : we are here to help and we do our best to assist those that seek our ADVICE ....if someone was incorrect in what they adviced I assure you it was not done on purpose
22:39 PA1N » PaleDeath : I do I modded for FM and I would have never told a player if i was not sure
22:39 ghostmaster » PA1N : 22:39 0.02 Diamonds successfully transferred to your account. Thank you for your custom.
22:39 ghostmaster » PA1N : im sponserpaying
22:40 PaleDeath » PA1N : well then mate you are soo perfect ...you should master this game and become a mentor so you can help everyone and never make a mistake
PA1N » PaleDeath : Wow so this is how you are going to handle this is being a jerk .
22:42 PaleDeath » PA1N : ummm you are basically sayin that mentors and admin intentially lied to you....and then you say reaffirmed that it was done on purpose
22:42 PA1N » PaleDeath : Like i said if he did not know then he should have asked just like i did to him he should have nevr said it was a bank
22:42 PaleDeath » PA1N : I assured you it was not done intentially ....but you still think a person is not suposed to make a mistake what more can one say to show we seek to help
22:43 PA1N » PaleDeath : No Im saying he told me something that was not true
22:43 PA1N » PaleDeath : It was not my fault for sure I asked and was pointed wrong by you guys
22:43 PaleDeath » PA1N : and i'm sayin the told you something that he thought was the correct answer...that is not a lie...that is someone making a mistake while tryin to help you
22:43 PA1N » PaleDeath : Fair is fair
22:44 PA1N » PaleDeath : Yes and fairly I should have my gold returned
22:44 PaleDeath » PA1N : again I say...that truly if you feel you can master this game and always give the perfect answer ...really you should become a mentor
PA1N » PaleDeath : This is a business is it not , If a company did that they would retun the money
22:46 PA1N » PaleDeath : Like I said fair is fair I asked he made the goof not me
22:47 PA1N » PaleDeath : I trusted his word
22:47 PA1N » PaleDeath : and it was wrong
22:47 PaleDeath » PA1N : my friend blamin others will not get your money refunded....nothing I can do about it
This is what there advice got me . My account is now cursed for speaking out about it . I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO A ADMIN

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 1:19am

PA1N If you have a problem with the game and want to inquire about a refund you need to seek out administration NOT a mentor, I do apologize that you felt a mentor misled you, however taking it out on others is not going to get anything resolved. So please make your request to support at the following link http://support.mailrugames.com/index.php?
Furthermore, this is not the section to complain on a mentors actions, if you feel you have been wronged by one of the mentors then please submit your query in the appropriete thread under mentor advise here is the link http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…ad&threadID=412

Should you have any questions or need assistance in either of these, you can reach out to me in game or by mail and I will be happy to assist you.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 1:32am

Unable to login. The user account is disabled this is what i got there

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 1:35am

are you trying to login to the support site with your game login? You must first create a seperate account on the mail.ru support site.. Here is a Link detailing step by step how to create and account and submit a ticket to support. http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=23819

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:14pm

9:16 PM PA1N » Nefertiti: I need to ask you something The swindler talks about a safty deposit box is that a 3rd box you can he or is it just a slot added to one of em ?
9:18 PM PA1N » Nefertiti: I need to ask you something The swindler talks about a safty deposit box is that a 3rd box you can he or is it just a slot added to one of em ?
9:18 PM Nefertiti » PA1N: 21:17 Nefertiti » PA1N : just like the bank
9:19 PM PA1N » Nefertiti: Oh so a 3rd box very cool thanks mate
There is the hole convo for all to see ,
I can snap shot it also for even more proof .
I took his word so i did not read on . Why would i not take his word he is a mentor .

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:38pm

And this is the reason I posted it
Dear user,

thank you for your message. We kindly ask you to refrain from wild accusation without any proof against other players, no matter if they are mentores or not. We

also advise you again that each item has an information option, which clearly shows you all crucial information about this item before you buy it. As this issue has

been cleared suffieciently, all further tickets concerning this matter will be closed.

Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

and like I said he is a mentor that we are to trust to guide us as a player why would I need to read it over after asking him .

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 12:42pm

it clearly says 1 additional box dont blame other people if you cant read .well:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 1:16pm

i will give your 3g as you deserve, come and trade me..