You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 11:27pm

Game Client

I have windows 8 and cant seem to download game client. What can I do to get it?

:wall:

Friday, December 6th 2013, 3:34pm

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=86

Did you try to download it from this link? If you click download on there you should be able to download a program to download the client with it.

Thursday, December 26th 2013, 1:23am

I have also tried to down load the client and have windows 8 and it wont let me save or run the program
but it works fine on my old windows 7 is the a problem with windows 8 and the client

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 4:06am

Yes there is a problem with windows8 and windows 8.1 , please help us about it.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 6:49am

Hi guys, I have Win 8.1 and have GameClient on my PC, not sure where you guys are having the trouble at, but the win 8 interface is tricky, after you download (recommend doing it in chrome) you will have to actually Pin the program to your Desktop mode, or start which ever you prefer. In win 8 gameclient will only launch in desktop mode. So if you have to make sure your using it in that mode instead of the new start tile interface or whatever its called. Sorry I am no good at computer terminology. Locate the file by typing in search to pull open your files there should be an option to change program to launch in desktop mode.
Feel free to inbox me and i can try help you further if your still having trouble. :)

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 11:47pm

I had Win 8 and it was fine. Wind 8.1 also works for me....

now, the issue with the "cant prv ppl from clans/firends list" is another problem..

Friday, June 6th 2014, 11:10am

I have a bug

Hi:
I am contacting you to inform you that I have a bug.
my character is http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Shanien.
It turns out that, for three days, the chat does not work me,receive only system messages, what I write is not sent or receive anything, nor the general, nor clan, nor group, nor partnership nor private.
It also happens that I see other players as if rooms tallaar, it also happens that the button "fights" I is not running "The current fights are not allowed for this area!" ... at any location,fields hell of yesterday let me not get into GB.
I await your response. Thanks in advance.
Greetings Shanien

Friday, June 6th 2014, 8:01pm

Hello,

Downloading from the link that Bier has given will foward you to a general installer, one that holds the option to download the game client through.

after that, downloading the installer, it will ask you the location to where you want it to extract the installation, and you should pick some folder with enough space.

then, it will complete installation and alert you also. Rememer, to enter the client you will need to go through the general installer each time.

If you still have problems, maybe detail more using screenshots, and error screens.
regards,
sils

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 1:49pm

I did what you said, I download the client from that link, and before I uninstalled and erased all data from the game, and there is no solution, I have installed this. remain completely equal.
I did a cleaned the pc, antivirus pass, everything ... and nothing.
Left two capture images for you to see what I mean ... and as here happens everywhere all .

and chat ... I can not receive or send any messages.

regards :cry:

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 3:26pm

Shanien, did this start after you left a tallars? if so, have you tried to get back into tallars? as it sounds to me that a bug occured when you left tallar halls and it didn't reset your chat and location list to normal.
If this is not the problem I fear you will have to wait for admins to look into your problem

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 3:31pm

To eliminate this being due to the client, check if it happens using a simple browser.

If it does, then the problem has to be as bier mentioned within the game itself, and not the client,
otherwise, if you are able to play normally using the browser, it may have to do something with the client itself.

regards,
sils

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 8:15pm

Hi Bier
I have not I gone into tallaar,since months, It happened suddenly, when I refresh page, because it would slow the game, and since then... bad. I've tried talking to admins of the game, and doesn't answer me ... also send ticket to support many days ago, and doesn't answer me. ;(

Hi Sils
I tried to play for another browser, and is exactly the same. I fear that the problem is the game itself ;(

I don't know to do :cry: thanks for be helping me, I hope and pray, find solution, I miss playing normal and talk to my friends and other players, feel loneliness this way.

Monday, June 9th 2014, 12:43am

Shanien, check to make sure you have latest version of flash player installed, and also check your java script as well. It seems like you have a missing plug in or perhaps disabled plugin. Also check the gameclient settings for chat plugins. I have seen this happen once before after a Player left tallars it remained as if their character was still in tallars. It has something to do with the cache and how cookies are stored on your computer.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 11:47am

Good morning! Already solved, I finally got it into tallaar, and resolved.
Although still weird, because I did not get into tallaar when this happened ... but hey ....
Thank you so much for answering and for your advice.
Regards, Shanien. :drink: :wink:

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 1:17pm

Great to hear! Thx for letting us know it was resolved. So the fix was simply to go into a tallars? And once finished your problems solved?

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 8:51pm

if, in the end, was tallaar, but like I said, it's weird, because I had not gone for months ... I dunno, I only updated the page. I hope that does not happen again ... and if it happens, I know what I have to do ^ ^ thanks, really :worship: :worship: :jump: