You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 4:40am

Drop Rates

Anyone know if drop rates a higher for killing a higher lvl monster than lower lvl monsters? For example, say I'm lvl 6, would my drop rate be better if I were to kill lvl 6 mobs instead of lvl 5 mobs? Or if like a lvl 1 were to kill a lvl 10+ mob, would his drop rate also be greatly increased? (I know that 2nd example was a stretch haha, just trying to get a point across)

Thanks for the help :grin:
Thrax

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 8:57am

just guessing but i doubt that is the case... not sure wht's like in lower lvls but i know plenty mages who hunt same lvl mobs or higher for drops in the past and kept complaining about how hard is to get anything
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 10:30am

Drop rates are the same Crappy % at any level of monsters...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: