You are not logged in.

Friday, February 7th 2014, 4:06pm

Unknown location

Well, the problem is: When I log on, I can't move to a new location, simply because a current location doesn't load. It just shows the message "unknown location" written on the top left corner of the location screen.
I used to play this game a few years ago but then i stopped playing for a few time. Yesterday when i log into the game, the location screen didn't show up, only that message. I tried to log out and log in again, tried de client for windows but all the same: the only thing that shows up is that message. What can i do?

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 3:45pm

Problem solved! I used the blue amulet of return to bring me back to the city. Now i'm able to play! :)

Monday, February 10th 2014, 7:51pm

Hey Guillax Im very glad to hear your problem has been solved. Also just a quick note if you have been away for a fairly long time, there has been some changes and updates including a NEW gameclient. If you are playing form old gameclient which is no longer supported you may want to update to the new gameclient to better your gameplay and reduce chances of things like this happening. You can down load the game client here: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=86

Great to have you back in the game! Good luck and Happy Hunting :beer: