You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:42pm

please delete my account

i havent played in a long time and i want to start playing again but with this email address because i use it for everything and my guy is in jail so i want to start a fresh

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:13pm

Hi,

You will need to speak to support staff click on the link below.

http://support.mailrugames.com/
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:06pm

There is no such thing as getting a Account deleted.. And Matt really for so called mentor you are more Clue less then daniel96....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:50pm

says the man who coudnt hack iit as a mentor..jeez. no one likkes u here shylark,,mags just as humas as ii recently hear so just let him do his job as u quit that one :)
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 9:28pm

says the man who coudnt hack iit as a mentor..jeez. no one likkes u here shylark,,mags just as humas as ii recently hear so just let him do his job as u quit that one :)

Fact is he has his head up some ones back side... And you don't know any thing about me but Yap all you want... Until you know what you are yapping about better to SHUT UP........ :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:54pm

alrght grandpa :lol: :woody:
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke: