You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:23am

multiple accounts?

what is the situation here for those who have multiple accounts? on the server italian if they could just do not have so many fought together, you have some rule?

Friday, March 28th 2014, 5:32pm

multi accounts from another server are treated the same as multi accounts created here. they are legal but be aware of the rules restricting fights and trades between accounts on the same computer.
I'll look that up...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 10:38pm

Hello, I come from Spanish server where a few days ago was published this: http://warofdragons.es/info/news/?show=news&id=11069 and watching the last link: http://legal.my.com/us / general / games_tou in 2.4 reads as follows:

2.4. In the game rules We reserve the right to prescribe that You are only permitted to participate in the respective Game Services with one Account ("prohibiting multi-accounts"). Even in those Game Services where You are allowed to create more than one Account, it is prohibited that several Accounts communicate together or interact in any other manner ("prohibiting pushing"). In particular You are not allowed to use these Accounts to create an advantage for one of Your other Accounts. We would like to clearly point out that breaching the prohibition on multi-accounts and/or the prohibition on pushing may lead to You being blocked immediately.

then allowed to have more than one character?

PD:apologies if it is not well understood, use translator

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:15pm

It's allowed have more than one character. But check this:

1_ Same computer: can't trade or join same fights

2_ Different computer (can be same IP): can trade and fight together.

Just check if you're using same computer or no, BUT IT'S ALLOWED, the only restriction if you got same computer is the trade and fights together (but you can have with no problem).

Have fun.
I'm cute :D

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:38pm

It's allowed have more than one character. But check this:

1_ Same computer: can't trade or join same fights

2_ Different computer (can be same IP): can trade and fight together.

Just check if you're using same computer or no, BUT IT'S ALLOWED, the only restriction if you got same computer is the trade and fights together (but you can have with no problem).

Have fun.
thanks