You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 10:37am

Red Weapon Certificatge

I have a question

Yesterday in a chest I touch a super prize, :jump: but I saw that it was not so super ...

A chest gave me a Red Weapon Certificatge. I was going to change for a red axe to Bonecrusher and I saw that I can not, I need two scrolls, but I do not understand:

If I can not change it because i need 2 scrolls for bonecrsher weapon.
If I can not sell because the scroll is not transferable
If I have no space to freeze and lasts 14 days.
if I will not get another in 14 days. I doubt another scroll in 14 days if I took 4 years for the first.
if this is as it seems to be a bonecrusher never get a Red weapon by this method, or at least very very difficult

Then someone can explain what I do with the scroll? :cry:

sorry if my english is very bad
Aequam memento rebus in arduis
servare mentem, non secus in bonis
ab insolenti temperatam laetitia

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 2:44pm

I have same freaking issue. Admins should atleast give a full weapon for certificate, BC get axe and other get both. And IF you do not want to do this. Atleast stop giving certificates and give a random tranfarrable weapon like in past. This sucks 100% for BC.

What kind of superprize is that you cant use it unless you have 2.
Or please atleast finish the expiry time on it.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 4:02pm

erm.. what?!?! :lol: this is so unfair :lol: wow... what can i say... just wow :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:09pm

14 days expiration time, when admin see this it will have expired 186 days ago anyway :embarressed:

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 5:17pm

Yep. That happened to me. Red Cert expired because I could not cash in for BC as I had only one. Be nice if there were expiry time on them.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~