You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 6:25pm

A group that did less damage got the loot

In the recent Demonologist fight
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

There were many people, and many groups trying to get the loot, however, it seems the wrong one was awarded for some reason.

Kwelia's group did 16790 damage, yet they got the loot from the event.

However, there was Arkan's group, made up of -SANKU-, BigMagic, -Arkan-, SaShA I and -Snooopy-, who collectively did almost 27000 damage, which is far more than - Kwelia - [5] managed to do.

Can anyone explain why this happened?
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 7:43pm

I think they actually did 10 230 + 8 860 + 6 465 and - KaRanl?K -'s loot was hidden by the injury symbol.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 8:10pm

I think they actually did 10 230 + 8 860 + 6 465 and - KaRanl?K -'s loot was hidden by the injury symbol.

Wrong... the symbol does not get hidden by the injury symbo (unless that changed with the update)l, and Karanlk is cursed:
http://warofdragons.com/punishment_info.…ck=-+KaRaNL?K+-

Curse of Poverty

The curse restricts the character in the use of professional skills and trading, receipt of energy, giving items to the rag-and-bone man, using the mail and auction services and accepting group invitations. You can lift the curse in the dungeon.

His curse prevents him from joining groups, and even if he somehow hacked past the curse and joined, their collective damage would still be around 25500, still lower than 27000
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 9:30pm

yup would like to know that too ^.^

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 6:04am

After update the loot distribution mechanics have changed all around. I'm sure many noticed the differences when hunting. Now the system seems to distribute based on individual players damage regardless of whether in group or not. Since -kwelia had most damage as in invididual it seems that this also applies in demo now. I'll forward this thread to admins and hopefully they can confirm this for you guys.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 1:47pm

No answer from the admins then, I guess?