You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 12:52am

Bald Stake quest

Current goal: Obtain GunglDOjaws 5, and an Arboris branch in Wild Forest. Ask for a Garlic Charm. Bring the trophies to the Necromancer.

I bought the Garlic Charm and now I have the items for the necromancer but the quest is not finishing. Does someone need to gift the Garlic Charm for this to be done??

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I am ALWAYS a figment of your imagination

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 1:38am

I think you need to have someone give you the garlic charm, not buy it yourself.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 2:21am

Thanks ....

.well: It actually has to be gifted to you.
I am ALWAYS a figment of your imagination

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 9:30pm

Where from u get the brunch?

Monday, April 20th 2015, 2:13am

Where from u get the brunch?

You go to where the Aboris is in Human land and use the Axe that is under quests in your Back Pack you got it when you took the quest...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: