You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 8:34pm

Corvus quest

Hello, I am doing corvus quest and on this part..
but I have no ovoglow or corvus egg in my pack
Passed:Obtain some Ragtikron Leather and diamonds (5 pcs). Then go to Ostap the Craftsman at Daylight Square and ask him to produce the device using the scholar's blueprint. Current goal:Using the ovoglow, heat the Corvus egg inside it until the chick hatches out. Then return to Arnica the Horsewoman in the Wirgold Estate.

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 4:20am

Decline the quest ad take it again.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 2:33pm

I cannot decline it. That was my first thought to do. Would have been much easier than waiting for my support ticket to be answered. :(

Monday, February 9th 2015, 6:01pm

Hello, I am doing corvus quest and on this part..
but I have no ovoglow or corvus egg in my pack
Passed:Obtain some Ragtikron Leather and diamonds (5 pcs). Then go to Ostap the Craftsman at Daylight Square and ask him to produce the device using the scholar's blueprint. Current goal:Using the ovoglow, heat the Corvus egg inside it until the chick hatches out. Then return to Arnica the Horsewoman in the Wirgold Estate.
me too i wait support but i think is a bug for all

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 8:52pm

no no answers yet compliments

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 2:32am

and still nothing from admin

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:45am

Has been a month and still no response. Why ask us to use support if you dont respond? This is very poor customer service.

GYZ-332-97424

Please look into it

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:06am

Assistance

Thundercat: Have you finished part of the quest or no. I was able to use the ovoglow and hatch the corvus egg im just trying to get woodlouse and riding skill high enough fr the corvus.

Please message me in game or v.i.a forum and i will check the guidlines for the quest if possible
:hi: :drink: :teacher:
When you've shot every shot worth shooting, you'll be able to re-write every book in alexandria from memory. :woot:

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:19am

A reply to your message has been received:

Hi Thundercat,

Thank you for
contacting Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Support Service.

Thank you for bug
report. We are looking into that problem.

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:20am

Thundercat: Have you finished part of the quest or no. I was able to use the ovoglow and hatch the corvus egg im just trying to get woodlouse and riding skill high enough fr the corvus.

Please message me in game or v.i.a forum and i will check the guidlines for the quest if possible
:hi: :drink: :teacher:

I cant go any further in quest because I didnt get my ovoglow and it took my egg. Now I have a quest partially completed with nothing to show and I still wait for admin to fix.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:46pm

Nurturing a Corvus
It is not easy to raise a Corvus to be a mount that you can take into battle. First of all you need to think about how to get a chick to hatch from an egg given to you by a traveler. Then you need to raise and train the chick. The best thing to do is to turn to the professionals.

Passed: Obtain some Ragtikron Leather and diamonds (5 pcs). Then go to Ostap the Craftsman at Daylight Square and ask him to produce the device using the scholar's blueprint.
Current goal: Using the ovoglow, heat the Corvus egg inside it until the chick hatches out. Then return to Arnica the Horsewoman in the Wirgold Estate.
Reward: Corvus Amulet 1 pc.

You know instead of making silly rules changes and getting everyone mad at you, why dont you take care of the issues a lot of us already have? Some of us find enjoyment in the simple things. All I want is my egg and my ovoglow but you know what I get? Nothing. I know it seem like something small and stupid for most but its not for me and if you fail at the small issues like this one then how do you expect to take care of larger issues such as lags and server crashes?

THIS is why this game is not getting any better. Someone has a legitimate issue and you not only take forever to respond but you give a generic response and then close the ticket. So please just re open my ticket and give me my egg and ovoglow and I might just continue playing.