You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 6:20pm

Help desk told me they were working on it, guess it was a great joke

help

Friday, July 10th 2015, 6:17am

1200nepherto and no one triad

in 4-5 day i kill 1200nepherto and no one triad

triad cant trade cant buy from auction and have not in shop and cant get from change .
triad is quest item.

with what i will get Triad Order Reputation ?

1200monster and no one triad is this normally ?

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 5:54pm

help
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, July 20th 2015, 5:59pm

help
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 5:33pm

help

Monday, August 24th 2015, 1:53am

have purple uk anyway now but was told 'wait for update it will be fixed', update is here and I asked someone with same problem and they say its still not.. great work we shall wait for the next update! :drink:

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 1:21pm

Help. Pls.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 1:34pm

:lol:

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 1:29am

Hey! Lets bump the subject back up, as it is still not fixed, lets go guys, you can do it!

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 2:22pm

RE[5]: Winning streaks in cristalline cave
Dear _-TheWarrior-_,

We reported again this problem, our technical team will try to fix it as soon as possible but it will take a bit longer than expected. Thanks for your patience.

Helpdesk wishes you a good game.

Maybe we'll have it fixed this time

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 10:52pm

:cry: :lol:

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 8:54am

:lol: This is a great joke.
And Arion keeps telling people to put up tickets to this ineffective support :lol: