You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 1:23am

Tor browser and flash player

Hello to everyone ;)

My boss had added a lot of IPs and sites to blocked in router... As a form of punishment for everyone who is not working...

As soon as he did this I downloaded Tor browser and installed Shockwave plugin, so everything is working, sit is loading etc. But I have one problem... in Chrome browser everything was so smooth and fast and now on Tor parts of game using flash are loading very, very slow or almost stop loading... I can wait for collecting or moving from location to location, coz Im patience, but still when Im under attack I can't even see the screen until I'm dead...

I was hoping if anyone can help me and say what to do... :c (flash is latest and I am on low quality) what else I can do?

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 1:25am

if your boss find out he will keeeeeeeeeel you!! :sarcastic: :beaten:

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 1:27am

yeah, maybe, but he is pain in the arse and I don't really care :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 10th 2015, 8:38am) with the following reason: mild profanity

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 9:01am

Hello,

Tor Browser works by routing your IP through other DNS servers other than your own. Thus circumventing any IP ban.

In simpler words, you can assume that you're accessing someone else's system and using their internet to access the game. So the game's speed is controlled by the speed between your system and the other.

Basically you can't eat your cake and have it too. Unless you find a dedicated proxy server, your speed will remain the same. Also, if you're using this workaround, better that you tell the guards that you're using such a method to access game, so you don't get banned for IP issues.

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 11:26am

I tried to change DNS servers to most suitable for me (I checked with some programms) and it only gave me more lag...

Well, anyway thanks for reply, now I understand more about "how Tor Browser works" :smile:

I will talk to someone :)

Thank you :mol::beer:

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 12:27pm

It's not just as simple as changing your DNS :|