You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 9:51pm

Bag with Sign of the Master

I collect 3 sets of collections, bought You have bought the following items from the shop: Work Tools 3 pcs. and try to use.
first time was ok You gathered collection Jeweller's Inventory! Received: Jeweller's Reward Statue 1 pcs. Deducted: Jeweller's Score 1 pcs, Jeweller's Single-point Tool 1 pcs, Gold Signet Ring1 pcs, Amber Drop 1 pcs, Golden Scales 1 pcs, Work Tools 1 pcs.
but second time, instead of taking one set, its took 2 but show to me 1 You gathered collection Mage's Belongings! Received: Mage's Reward Statue 1 pcs. Deducted: Patterned Ink Well 1 pcs, Crane Feather 1 pcs, Magic Stamp 1 pcs, Magic Compendium 1 pcs, Magic Powder 1 pcs, Work Tools 1 pcs.
and finally instead to get 30 Sign of the Master I receive 20 and one set of Work Tools left.

that is means, before exchange we need to make sure we get ONLY one set, or other way everything be exchanged as one set. (((