You are not logged in.

Monday, July 13th 2015, 1:16am

since when is ' im not on shift' an answer from a mentor?

i was told that if mentors are in game they are on duty, so since when is 'i'm not on shirft, or so and so is shifting right now' an appropriate answer to a question?

Monday, July 13th 2015, 1:58am

RE: since when is ' im not on shift' an answer from a mentor?

i was told that if mentors are in game they are on duty, so since when is 'i'm not on shirft, or so and so is shifting right now' an appropriate answer to a question?

LoL sounds about right to me But don't Bat or hex them they will be on Duty really fast...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:38am

soon you will be given an explanation (which will go against something that has been said in the past) on a made up rule that was put into place a minute ago on how you are wrong and infact mentors can be off duty when they feel like and then the thread will be locked. don't try to challenge mentors as you are only a player in the game and what the mentor says is final:)
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:27am

and whatever you do dont silence them either
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:24pm

kenny dear you are wrong and you can silence them unless of course it is mentors in charge of rules also instead of admins

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…ght=#post206037

as said by threepwood 'If we see that a mentor gets silenced or exe'd while on shift or if we see that a guard is being attacked by clan members of the guy he just put in jail, we act. If someone doesn't like someone, well, it's a social war game and we cannot jail people for that reason only. '

was waiting to put that in previous incedent with someone being jailed by silencing but it got locked before i could say:)

but back to this one will anyone even reply to what happened or explain to when a mentor is on shift/not on shift?
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, July 13th 2015, 5:34pm

yes..it was sarcasm..lol

sorry, forgot to use my sarcasm font
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:25pm

Quoted

• You must be able to commit to at least 10 hours a week for shifting

Quoted

Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?

Quoted

Required training is 5 shifts a week for two weeks and then being endorsed by your trainer that you are ready for your M. If you cannot complete 5 training shifts in a week for 2 weeks once you're accepted into the Training Program, you will be removed. We need dedicated people.

this is from the magmar become a mentor. they do mention shifts, and if they are doing something important tho, and they are off shift, they can point you to another mentor.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just wish... that everyone could get along, shut up, and not talk to me.