You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 6:36pm

estate

The world map does not load for me, is there some way other way for me to get an estate ?

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 6:42pm

refresh your screen about 10 times and it should load.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 6:46pm

The world map does not load for me, is there some way other way for me to get an estate ?

Well You need to be level 5 before the map would show estate plots any way... But Magra is right just need to refresh several times...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 6:47pm

i will try refreshing) i am level 5 but forum doesnt know it seems )

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 7:10pm

Refreshed till my fingers bled and still no map (

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 9:59am

this is the second time i have posted in the mentor section and am yet to receive a reply from a mentor )
If i have misunderstood and this is not the section to get help from a mentor, then perhaps someone can tell me where i should be posting please.

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 4:05pm

Does the map load to where you can see the world map, but you just don't have the option to buy property?

If that's the case, maybe try logging in from the browser as it's not plagued with all the issues the client is supposed to take care of.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 4:50pm

i am using browser as i can'tuse the client because the ticket i sent to support got closed without them fixing it or helping me)
i don't see the map just a black screen with lines on and same on the mniimap

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 5:37pm

Shouldn't be any game specific problems preventing you from using client. So the culprit would most likely be your system. If the map used to work before then maybe its a caching problem. If not already done, then use your browser's Clear History to access that section. Ensure you only select Delete temporary files or cache if you don't wish to wipe out saved passwords. And select range as everything.