You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 10:00pm

New beginnig

I use google translate excuse mistakes
I would ask you to remove my character because I will also re-start same ip :smoke:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:28am

I would ask you to remove my character because I will also re-start same ip :smoke:
this my new :beer:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:28am

You can make a new player... You need a new e-mail address you can not use the same one.. Also you can not transfer any items to your new player... :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:33am

You can make a new player... You need a new e-mail address you can not use the same one.. Also you can not transfer any items to your new player... :smile:

Quoted from "Gece"

I would ask you to remove my character because I will also re-start same ip

You can make a new player... You need a new e-mail address you can not use the same one.. Also you can not transfer any items to your new player...
I bought a new mail just trying to comply with the rules, not to cheat. nothing will be exchanged between the two. :kiss:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:34am

No worries have fun...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Used tags

New beginnig