You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 10:00pm

New beginnig

I use google translate excuse mistakes
I would ask you to remove my character because I will also re-start same ip :smoke:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:28am

I would ask you to remove my character because I will also re-start same ip :smoke:
this my new :beer:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:28am

You can make a new player... You need a new e-mail address you can not use the same one.. Also you can not transfer any items to your new player... :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:33am

You can make a new player... You need a new e-mail address you can not use the same one.. Also you can not transfer any items to your new player... :smile:

Quoted from "Gece"

I would ask you to remove my character because I will also re-start same ip

You can make a new player... You need a new e-mail address you can not use the same one.. Also you can not transfer any items to your new player...
I bought a new mail just trying to comply with the rules, not to cheat. nothing will be exchanged between the two. :kiss:

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 1:34am

No worries have fun...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Used tags

New beginnig