You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 9:02pm

all initiation quests possible in Cave of Equals?

My friend is a mage who never finished UK initiation. He is on the second task to get the signet of the knight from near the wagons between red and green. He is able to pick up the signet but when the instance finishes and he comes back to COM, the signet disappears. Do you know if this is intentional? Or is it a mistake?

Monday, April 11th 2016, 12:07am

My friend is a mage who never finished UK initiation. He is on the second task to get the signet of the knight from near the wagons between red and green. He is able to pick up the signet but when the instance finishes and he comes back to COM, the signet disappears. Do you know if this is intentional? Or is it a mistake?

Is he doing this on Equals Caves????? If so it clearly states all Items from quests will be removed from inventory....

Available on the battlefields of equals are several quests of the Underground Knights, including Legendary Feats of Agudar (quests that require an item to be taken from the battlefield cannot be carried out). In addition, victories on the battlefields of equals count towards achievements in victories on regular battlefields. Crystalline Coal and Energy Spheres obtained on the battlefields of equals cannot be taken out.
Hope this helps.. :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, April 11th 2016, 1:08am

Thanks Shylark. That must be why.
Good luck to my friend getting a cc I guess...

Monday, April 11th 2016, 1:10am

No worries that Quest can only be done in a normal CC..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: