You are not logged in.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 12:31pm

Premium shop

with IOU event, there should be pots for game currency, but none :?:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Monday, May 30th 2016, 12:39pm

Where you found this info? There is no such elixirs.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 1:39pm

Where you found this info? There is no such elixirs.
For 3 days, in the "Dangerous Journey to Distant Shores" news, has been written:
"and one more thing, a wide variety of elixirs just appeared in Premium shop.­ Visit the shop and celebrate your purchases with victories in battles".
Monday came, and the person that heedlessly posted the news had the great idea to remove this part without saying a word.
Maybe a sorry would have been better.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:03pm

The part of the copy-pasted news article saying there would be elixirs in premium shop has been removed now, gee I wonder why. But here is a screenshot of the front page of the PL log in screen, for which the announcement of elixirs is still there.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:06pm

Maube it was not intended to have the elixirs at first place, not all events go alike.

Also maybe admins do not have to give aplogies or explenations for their decisions.

Quoted

The administration acts only according to its own discretion.

Therefore there is nothing more to be discussed regarding this subject.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:09pm

Liam,

this is com server. No one said all servers go hand-to-hand and are all the same.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:45pm

Liam,

this is com server. No one said all servers go hand-to-hand and are all the same.

I understand this, but it seems unfair considering the pl, com, and de servers are linked via the interserver battlefields. I don't have a pl or de account so I cannot check this, but if the other servers do have these elixirs, that would surely give them an unfair advantage in battlefields?

I see that the elixirs were not intended to be present and I understand that, and I know that the admins can do whatever they please (whether that's a good thing or not), but I don't get how this could slip by unless the news announcements are not checked in any way.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 3:14pm

Well as ive been on several battlefields theese last few days and yes PL and DE have the elixirs
Who is Crimm ? Why is he here ? forget all his posts and get me another beer :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 3:34pm

Well as ive been on several battlefields theese last few days and yes PL and DE have the elixirs

How you can prove they bouth them now? Coz I have over 300 of them stacked from different evets in the time.

As for Liam,

I said already, it is admin's decision weither to be or not and there is no place for judgement or discussion regarding their actions.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 5:30pm

D
Maube it was not intended to have the elixirs at first place, not all events go alike.

Also maybe admins do not have to give aplogies or explenations for their decisions.

Quoted

The administration acts only according to its own discretion.

Therefore there is nothing more to be discussed regarding this subject.
This sounds like a lawyer's answer.
They don't have to apalogize, I agree.
But since they did a mistake posting a wrong information, i would have been glad to read a simple sorry.
Otherwise be more careful when you copy and paste something please.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 7:18pm

Well I guess they got your message and will be mroe carefull next time :drink: