You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 8:29pm

An intelligent mind

Hi, I'm currently stuck in a part of this quest (the one to get the strenght of the giant superblow)

Now, it's not the first option even thought when you hover over the green letters that say "food" is a link to normal mount food, I've already tried it, now, is it 1k, 2k or 3k meat? and what is meat (should I give him fish :shuffle: ) ?

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 8:36pm

Yeah it's mount food. I think I gave Arnica 2000 mount food for this quest. I know she rejects 200 and sends you packing but best wait for someone to say if you can give 1000 I think.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 8:40pm

ok thank you, my main doubt was knowing what the heck she meant by meat, and yeah judging by the wording it must be 2k