You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 9:27am

bov buff

hi,

is there any MAGE buff from bov green badge?

thx :yes:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 3:23pm

As long as you are no more than 490 points of BoE then you can use/be used on you ANY BoV bless, unless it has level restriction.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:20am

ok thanks

what are the available ones from bov, for mage?

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:34am

There are no buffs for green bov that boost mage stats.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:36am

There are no buffs for green bov that boost mage stats.

ok,

how about blue badge?

Friday, October 7th 2016, 6:05am

I would like to tell you to check the BoV info in the game library, but it hasn't been updated for 8 years.

There isn't a BoV blessing that gives you any mage stat boost until purple badge. Even then, the blessing is pretty weak. BoV is really only good through level 10. After L10, BoV blessings are not very great.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 12:19pm

As long as you are no more than 490 points of BoE then you can use/be used on you ANY BoV bless, unless it has level restriction.

Yes, Magra is right that there is no mage buff for green badge BUT another players can cast on you blesses that increase mage stats:

Level 9 bless that require purple badge:
Generalist (for all sets) - Ahimsa
Level 13 bless that require red badge:
Bonecrusher - Kesari-On
Dodger - Kesami-Or
Tank - Kesali-Ot

Also if you achieve purple badge yourself you can use eminations of good to use ONLY by yourself for yourself Chuga Gift. You can do that from the laboratory or directly from your bag if you have Chuga Statuette

Another alternatives for better BOV bless are Good Intentions according to your level, but for them your clan need to be one of the owners of the Faytvor Castle. Good Intentions is the most powerfull bless and it require eminations of good and castle resources ( Ligrill, Twilight Needle, Veride - they grow only in the tower that the clan is being owner of).
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 12:33pm

hi,

ok thanks :love: