You are not logged in.

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 12:58am

Search for the Place where Orlufia is Held Captive

So im at the part in the quest where i need to go through the gates in foot of the barrow.I found the 42nd page and went through the gates and it told me where Orlufia was and that i needed to go tell Oden the Mage. I go to him but he doesnt have the quest. Was just wondering if I did something wrong or maybe missed a step? Thanks

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, November 19th 2016, 7:17am

When you clicked on the ruines,it gave you a clue,is that correct? The clue must be something like "NORAM" after that,did you click on the well in Wirgold Estate? If not,you should do it. Then you will have to go back to Foot of the Barrow and click statues in the correct order,then talk to Warlord Damirus to finish the quest.

If you are not in that part of the quest,please copy and past here the current goal you have in the quest for me to help you better.

Note: Please let me know if it is a different quest with the quest name,thanks in advance.

Good luck.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.