You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 7:41am

lv 7 talaar

im now 1,5month lv 7 and never start a talaar with me,someone intrested / lvl 7 / on the one or other talaar round ?

come one,win or loose,with obilisk from este we recieve so or so good valour :thumbsup:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:56am

"Effects increasing the valour received in battle do not apply in the Tallaar's Halls.

If you are still under effect of any Valour Elixir after completing an instance, then the amount of valour rewarded will be doubled."

No valour obelisk in halls, sorry.

Can re-read in the Battlefield description, where you also queue up.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:58am

@ sequana

ty for the information

but ok,we recieve valour and i need valour to go lv 8,low level nerv me :-)

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 9:00am

btw sequana....you lv 7 too,have you time for talaar or busy on feao-guard-job ?

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 3:01pm

Pilek do you think you are going to play more batelfields on high lvl... problems are players no lvls, I rank with tallaars all lvls and I was green armour, then blue, but breack armour and we play many tallaars, now on .com 5 times more players and 0 tallaars... people like more see their red medals than fight it is the real problem here.

Do you think in mage you can play more BFs? hehe I see many ”top” players that make rank without going aby BFs, Abyss and chaotic and equals, thousands golds and diamonds spents in this game for play equals, this is the ”today” play style.

You can go to lvl 16 and enjoy vaults too but don´t forget, if you are crap in lvl 15 you are going to be higher crap on lvl 16 :lol:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 5:39pm

yes,players love only leaching the last 2 years,make maybe aot un playing on other costs :puke:

your idea with lv 16 is crap,you think really ,i reach it without a rep-rating from 6k ?

maybe im not the best player,but i know the game good and never leach,o i need belts etc,to have a little better chance

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 6:42pm

There s no point talking about this. This is warofFashion , look around you will see people obsessed with achievements and reputation, it s more like they make models rather then fighter characters. Anyways that s their playstyle no one can judge. For last loso make nice plateu events that s good but what s point of ruining dragon plateu s . GB s turned into 7 vs 7 , that s just funny and sad.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 7:41pm

Literally on 88% exp for level 6. I will be level 7 by the end of the month so you'll see me in halls a fair bit (whenever I have enough free time to dedicate to it) and pretty much all my gear has resin so idgaf about this non-break crap.
Anyone who waits specifically for non-break so they don't scratch their armour loses any respect. You buy armour with the understanding that it breaks over time...or you buy red armour with a timer etc. Nothing is meant to last forever. Unless you spend a few dollars/euros and buy resins. I know some people can't do that for various reasons but not often do I see someone with purple armour who doesn't have paypal capability.

What I'm saying is, no excuses. Come to halls and kick my ass :stronger:
I'll rarely have more buffs than brain storm/exe pot anyway. I don't see the point in going overbuffed to any BF other than arena or temple. More halls with less buffs is more fun and more valour for everyone. Who cares if you scratch your armour..? It costs less than 1g to repair it every 200 deaths maybe. Compared to what you pay for runes/bezels/symbols/elements it's nothing really.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 7:52am

There s no point talking about this. This is warofFashion , look around you will see people obsessed with achievements and reputation, it s more like they make models rather then fighter characters. Anyways that s their playstyle no one can judge. For last loso make nice plateu events that s good but what s point of ruining dragon plateu s . GB s turned into 7 vs 7 , that s just funny and sad.

yes,thats right,was playing on lv 1-6 so too,but then was time to wake up and level up to 7 ,now i have to work only on god rep,then up to lv 9,then isee see,i go fast lv 11 or not,but i never understand the balancing noobs,both races have this,all cry about to less battlefields,but players like ark toff etc love exe low level ,howone have fun in the game,when so high level have fun atacking low level ? this game is switched mutch,the question is,is this now a better way or was the old time better,i wish me many old thinks back