You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 2:39pm

Luck Glow Counter Broke

"The race whose representatives throw the most money into the Well of Fortune can count on an Amulet of Luck as a reward at the end of the event".
Looks like the counter is broken, it shows 50%-50% (current events tab) since it started.
Fix it please.

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 3:59pm

Time remaining until end of stage: 1h 1min RIP event

Monday, April 3rd 2017, 6:00pm

it did fluctuate occasionally. I seen it one time with Magmars 53% / Humans 47%. Then, last night before I went to bed it was at 51/49. But it seems it always jumps back to 50/50 and no one gets the bonus amulet. It's certainly broke as there's no way it can truely be 50/50.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 9:30am

Magmars got the green amulet (1 use only).
So, with the draw, eveybody loses?

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 6:44pm

Nope, blue goes to humans, has every time from what I've heard.

I don't think Mags have ever received the blue one, if they have, I wasn't around for it.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: