You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 2:24am

L14 Palantir Quest

Current goal: After killing Zombie Keeper [11] , living near Faytvor Castle, use the Ring of Liberation, to release the Restraining Spirit [14] , which you should kill to receive a Concentration of Death. Once you have obtained the Concentration of Death (5 pcs), contact the mage using the Palantir.

If these are the zombies like are in the castle fights, there's no way this should be a "daily" quest for city charters. I can't find any other L11 zombie keepers around, so if this fight is possible without conducting it like the castle fight, someone please explain to me how?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 6:29am

Well... actually this are the zombies at Wyvern/Gryphon crossing.. And unfortunatelly it is a daily quest.. You can ask someone to send you tigers and to kill them the way castle zombies can be killed - with poisoning and lot of stalling so the level 11 does not call more of it's kind.. And you need to kill 1, then cann spirit with the ring, then again kill one mroe and kill spirit... And like that you need 5 spirits.... and zombies.. :bll:
Checking the ru sites I found that this is the way and that there is no guarantee castle zombies can cover the quest.. Yet it worth a try if you really want to complete this quest... :embarressed:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 9:24am

Tried one time, took me 3 attempts and 1 hour to kill me 25 zombies... It counted as one.
I would have to do 4 more fights.

Not worth at all, there is neeed of rework of this quest.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 2:38pm

:lol: rework the quest!!!

That's funny as hell Luini! They don't rework stuff around here, they just let complain long enough to forget about it!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 8:16pm

:lol: rework the quest!!!

That's funny as hell Luini! They don't rework stuff around here, they just let complain long enough to forget about it!

I said "there is need", not to do it... No many hopes but still worth a try :wink: