You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:37pm

Negators of Unarius

Hello everyone , i want to share a problem that i have in the game . You all know the Negators of Unarius which can obtainable from quest.Like everybody i did the quest and i used to use it before.When the elt cube appears i used it with many things.After that i used the Negators of Unarius on it .Than Negators of Unarius disappeared suddenly.So i dont have the Negators of Unarius in my backpack anymore.I want to know if i can get it again in the future ? What i must do to get this item again.Please help me my dear friends and game executers. ;( :huh:

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 6:24am

there are some things in the game you should not do; among them are using the elt cube or scroll of destruction on the negators. your only hope is with support to restore them for you. they may charge a fee. good luck.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 5:39pm

Thank you so much for reply.I am ready for every fee and i know it is necessary.By the way i hope the support will see this and feed back me :)

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:27pm

Thank you so much for reply.I am ready for every fee and i know it is necessary.By the way i hope the support will see this and feed back me :)

i doubt it does work like that,you have to contact support by your own