You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 2:28pm

Bow drop rate

Dear admins could You please slightly increase lvl17 green bow drop rate?

There are not enough massive crystals around and we are getting new and new lvl20 who need crystals for runes.

Thank You in advance

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 2:48pm

Incoming reply: Waste more diamonds in luck glow event to get crystals.

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 6:50pm

Getting the drop rate to be increase in this game is like putting in a screen door in a submarine and hoping it will keep the water out.

Never going to happen
Lets work hard to find a cure for liberalism :teacher: :teacher:

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 2:54pm

lol improve drop rates
more chance of my dog pooing gold bars!

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 9:48pm

why only lvl 17 .... lvl12 too ....

Thursday, March 21st 2019, 9:50pm

:lol:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 10:16am

yesterday 18:05 You have received Creeping Shadow Bow 1 pcs :wink:

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 7:19pm

For me so far not a single lvl17 bow drop from lvl19 land mobs . And I killed tousands of them .... so slight increase would be good :wizard:

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 9:13pm

LOL a 0.000000000001 increase would be substantialy better than what we have currently :wink:

the bestiary holds a massive list of item drops from all mobs << yet nothing is recieved
aside from elixirs, essays:lol:

adjustments REallY do need to be made...or further posts like this will continue to flood the forums XD
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 10:04pm

i have 3 lvl 12 bow drops in the last week and one was a blue bow :lol:

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 6:02am

05:58 You have received Great Elixir of Atshi 3 pcs
05:58 You have received 2 energy.
05:58 You have received 77 20 .
05:58 You have received Weak Power Triark 1 pcs.
05:58 You have received 2 energy.

:lol: just adding in this little tid-bit..... from estate hunting

WHICH guarrantees prizes.... this was the best outta my 5 free clicks

really .... gt a clue and raise the rate already < we been complaining about this since you (as admin) took away recipe drops :ponder:<<
clearly there is a reason:drink::hotdrink:
thank ou and have a nice *insert something dirty* :wink:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 9:19pm

i totally agree with Justeen!

i have been playing this game since it was 8 months old and drops used to be soooo much better! all we have been getting for soo long are pet food/mount food and pots...rarely do we get anything decent and when i say that i mean maybe once a year we get green armour or green bow dropped and i am a hunter initially (i dont paypal) valour second. i depend on hunts to make my coin...i am trying to familiarise myself with game again as i have not played regularly since april 2018..i tried to get online one or two time s a week but the simple fact is...drops are lame, the only thing that kept me coming back was loyalties to my clan members. they and only them are why i still play game cos without these guys being supportive all the way then i wouldnt bother playing. i know that must not bother you since i dont spend my own coin in game, i am just a common player and all my hard earned cash goes to a roof over my families head, food in kitchen and bills paid overall...being working class i dont have time for luxuries cos the man takes all my coin before i decide where it goes! makes me furious all these greedy ppl in the world! seems for years now it is only a paypallers game, gotta get diamonds to flourush! there was a time when it relied on skill alone and this game could pass as a FREE game. admin need to appreciate their loyal members more often
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb! :sarcastic:

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 10:35pm

i have been playing this game since it was 8 months old and drops used to be soooo much better! all we have been getting for soo long are pet food/mount food and pots...rarely do we get anything decent and when i say that i mean maybe once a year we get green armour or green bow dropped and i am a hunter initially (i dont paypal) valour second. i depend on hunts to make my coin...i am trying to familiarise myself with game again as i have not played regularly since april 2018..i tried to get online one or two time s a week but the simple fact is...drops are lame, the only thing that kept me coming back was loyalties to my clan members. they and only them are why i still play game cos without these guys being supportive all the way then i wouldnt bother playing. i know that must not bother you since i dont spend my own coin in game, i am just a common player and all my hard earned cash goes to a roof over my families head, food in kitchen and bills paid overall...being working class i dont have time for luxuries cos the man takes all my coin before i decide where it goes! makes me furious all these greedy ppl in the world! seems for years now it is only a paypallers game, gotta get diamonds to flourush! there was a time when it relied on skill alone and this game could pass as a FREE game. admin need to appreciate their loyal members more often

admin need to reply to us all on this matter? why have drop rates not been increased? i hate to say this but for me? it seems admin just was everyones money, they do nothing to help anyone unless they PayPal? when i joined here it was free MMROPG game, now that seems a distance memory and i guess it wont take long before my post here has been deleted but u can promise you...i am not alone in these thoughts! :)
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb! :sarcastic:

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 8:59pm

20:57 You have received Ghostly Bowstring Bow 1 pcs

Yeah drops are extincted ) this one I got with estate lv 17 bow