You are not logged in.

Friday, May 17th 2019, 7:57am

[ITEMS] Dark Seeds

Weekly knowledge test: 17/05-23/05/2019

What are Dark Seeds? What is their origin and what can we do with them? And even more important for some: Can we eat them? :wink:

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 24th 2019, 8:59am)

Friday, May 17th 2019, 8:45am

What are dark seeds?
Seeds that emerged from the depths of the clouds cleared and left to observe their buds in the earth. I suspect that the seeds created the same evil, making itself present with small ramifications in the land of both races before its great appearance.

Origin and can we do with them?
Its origin is uncertain, the alchemists, geologists, fishermen and others look for some explanation of where this offspring really born that produces fear and confusion to both races, therefore for those who dare to investigate with the wise of each main city, they will be given special certificates that can be exchanged for multiple prizes.

Among the prizes are a mount and the improvement of the mount, in addition to elixirs of value and experience, gold holes and gifts. It is a tempting and interesting event for those who take risks.

Can we eat them?
I would not dare to consume a seed that I do not know its origin, but I know where the seed comes from, I do not know where it will come from (JAJAJAJA). The best thing is to collect it and exchange it for prizes that are worth it, even buy real food.

Friday, May 17th 2019, 8:59am

What are Dark Seds.
A dark seed is a kind of seed that suddenly appear on Faeo, those seeds are different that a normal seed because it keeps alive even if the worms are eating it, it smells rancid and anyone knows its purpose on the world, as it descriptions says, it's from an unknown plant.

Origin and what can we do with them.
It's origin appears on the library, it says "Delicate Mirrow rays, coming out from the gloomy clouds, threw light on the awakening earth. Dark hillocks of the soil trembled ominously, and from them appeared the ugly seeds of unseen plants." So it appears suddenly by an unknown event.
We can exchange dark seeds for http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=9072 with Gidver or Damirus, respectively. And using those award certificates, we can get mounts that is the principal reward the Vargash or get the posibility of improve it.

Can we eat them.
I dont know the first human or magmar that eat dark seeds :bllll: So i think it isn't possible lol.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 7:52am

Hi!

Dark seeds are quest item that spawns when the event of name Faeo under the control of darkness happens they are item that you can pick in hunt screen or use Grab-o-wing every hour for small amount

Well the origin is unknown to his day by human/magmar race so we cant 100% be sure that they are and why they have come to our lands

but by now there is one thing that is for sure they are valuable and every person wants to get some of them for research or you can trade them for elixirs,buffs and

certificates which are valuable thing that alows you to buy elixirs,bless and even the chaos particles and the probably best thing special mount and upgrade for it if you have enough of certificates

and last but not least about eating part i would not consider trying that,but if you do consequences can be eternal so do it on your own rish,i have seen ppl eating them and the darkness comes out of even the best of us so be aware :mine:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 8:49pm

Alright let's get started with the question of the week :D

So what are dark seeds? Sadly no one knows, and no by no one i dont mean Arya Stark, literally no one knows their origin. All we actually know about this mysterious thing is that its the seed of an unknown plant, is worm-eaten and rancid, so most probably a very very evil plant seed, and that it spawns in game during the event Faeo Under the Control of Darkness.

Their origin, as i said is crowded in great mystery. All we know is they appear all of a sudden and are superfoul objects, probably here to spread evil in Faeo.

The quest starts with the Elder in city square and takes u to the herbologist and alchemist who are as much confused about the dark seeds as anyone is, but doing this quest opens up subquests at the alchemist, who gives u various elixirs and other pots in exchange of a specific amount of dark seeds. the second subquest which opens up is at the arena with the Warlord(no, not Warlordekkie) where u can turn in 30 dark seeds every 6 hours in exchange of 1 award certificate. You can gather dark seeds either by manually picking them (they're spread all over Faeo) or by using the Grab-o-Wing device which collects a certain amount(6-13 pcs) per hour for you(u cant pick seeds while the device is at work).

Award certificates, at the end of the event can be used to turn in to recieve a huge variety of rewards:
- pots and buffs
- vargash mount and subsequent books to upgrade them
- chaos particles
- food
- gifts

NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!
can we eat these seeds????? i highly doubt it, as it is rancid and worm-infested and most likely spells great doom and evil... BUT...you know if you ferment it and clean the worms etc and uk super purify it, might turn out to be a very awesome liqor, who knows XD
btw if anyone tries do let us know... for the eating part as far as i know you shouldnt do it, but if you do pls open new thread and tell us consequences :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Warlordekkie" (May 19th 2019, 10:56am)