You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 2:52am

Delivery through Time

as he says in the mission.I'm back to old times,Primeval Coal took it and destroyed it there. like he said.then back to normal time. I went to talk to the Elder. He won't talk to me. does not finish the task. There is a problem. help me please

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 9:58am

same stuck

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 11:13am

same

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 11:49am

same here

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 12:32pm

I guess there won't be a next anniversary if you keep it up

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 6:53pm

isn't there someone to take care of our problem ???

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 9:13am

Provisions for the Goat:
The ruler’s young goat is growing and needs more feed. Gather 10 Heads of Cabbage for Zinka, and the ruler will remember your kindness!

Passed: Go hunting and obtain 10 Heads of Cabbage for the ruler.
Passed: In the past, go to Dartrong Square and deliver the ingredients to the Elder.
Current goal: Return to the future and find out if the Elder still has the ingredients you delivered.
Reward: Elder Verkiry‘s approval.

When did all parts went back to future elder but hes not giving any quest..
Please fix this bug

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 11:59am

!!!

congratulations for the excellent management of this BEAUTIFUL game, ruined by incompetent admin and eager just to make money !!!! the first noob are the ADMIN. you don't want, if a bug occurs on the weekend, nobody that even comes by mistake. perhaps davero nn you care nothing, but think well if the server closes I do not know if you'd like it! in any case I know that this post will not even be read !! but I wanted to create it just to let off steam !! because there is perhaps more to you than ADMIN.

A noob disapointed

Monday, October 14th 2019, 5:49am

same sh...t!!!

Monday, October 14th 2019, 11:39am

fixed ^^
thanks

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 10:48am

Delivery through Time / help

But do I have to kill butcher to get primeval coal? because alone and with sorb liv 6 is impossible.

I also tried 5 golem amulets, but nothing.

Please advice ty :embarressed: :shuffle:

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 10:58am

I have open "recurring" quest:

Elements for Unarius Accessible
The great mage Unarius requires a set of four elements to create a tool that carries through time. You can give one such set to the Elder only once a day. After all, the strength of the elements is such that excessive contact with them can negatively affect mental health.

Can someone tell me where to start that quest?

Elder doesnt give, Unarius is not living hee, is he? :-)